By using the Swifthcm.com web portal ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions
("Terms of Service"). SwiftHCM reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject
to the Terms of Service.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
1. You must provide your legal First and Last Name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete
the signup process.
2. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create
separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SwiftHCM cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by
others who have accounts under your account).
1. SwiftHCM, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future
use of the Service for any reason at any time due to non-payments or misuse. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your
Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. SwiftHCM reserves
the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded
2. The look and feel of the Service is copyrighted. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS,